Showcase for government efficiency!
Showcase for government efficiency!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
My blood starts boiling when the thought of having to even go near the building hits.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Odd - I've never had a bad experience there, and have never had to wait in line. I do check online to see what that wait time is in advance though.
Starting in July however, they'll charge $5 extra to renew your tags in person (all locations)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Just go to the one in Gate City or Clintwood. It is worth the drive to not have to fool with that place in Norton.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just go to the one in Gate City or Clintwood. It is worth the drive to not have to fool with that place in Norton. </div></div>
I normally just drive to Gate City. Makes me mad to see 6 or 7 people "working" in Norton but only 1 or 2 actually waiting on customers.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Starting in July however, they'll charge $5 extra to renew your tags in person (all locations) </div></div>
Which is grade A bullflop.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Starting in July however, they'll charge $5 extra to renew your tags in person (all locations) </div></div>
Which is grade A bullflop.</div></div>
I know it'll motivate me to renew my online in time next year.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
There was a time when going into that place was a slowing lingering death. It's super sonic fast these days compared to 20 years ago.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I'm lucky when it comes to the DMV. My buddy Tara works there,and when I walk in,she gets me through that mess without waiting. Before she started there though,I'd rather have taken a flogging than walk in there.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I've only had to wait in line once at the Norton office & that was because the person who normally handed out the numbers was having to wait on customers also. When I lived in Coeburn I would just go to the one in Clintwood or Lebanon. Never any waiting there and the employees were much nicer to you.
Bookmarks